Mountain Mama!

Mountain Mama!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Belts!

I must give credit where credit it due. So here is to my sister! (in-law) She is one of the most creative people I know. While visiting with her last, I observed her boys playing with swords and guns and all other types of manly weapons. They would stash/carry them into their belts. Their belts were the woven leather type, that will lock in at any point along the entire length of itself. I made a mental note of this.
For Christmas my son J got a tool belt with lots of accessories to carry on it and a cowboy holster with 2 guns. He also got 2 swords to battle it out with his daddy. But the belts that came with these great toys were HUGE. They probably wont fit him till he is 8.


I employed my sister's great idea. Out came the belt and now we have the ability to be cowboys, a handyman, a pirate, or just a silly kid with a belt on the outside of his shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment