Mountain Mama!

Mountain Mama!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Flash Card Flipbook

G is a little sponge, like most kids are. She just spits out everything she hears said. So, I make a conscience effort to make the things she soaks in profitable. We look for fun ways to write God's word on G and J's heart and this one has been very fruitful.
I wrote Psalm 23 on flash cards and drew some primitive pictures to express the words. I let G color them in, any way she saw fit. We hooked them together with a colorful binder ring and now she can practice reciting this TRUTH whenever she feels like it.
I never knew how concerned I would be for my children's souls. I find my self on my knees so often begging for God's spirit to move on their little hearts and call them unto salvation. Oh, how I will rejoice on that day!













No comments:

Post a Comment