Mountain Mama!

Mountain Mama!

Monday, March 8, 2010

water colors

createtown had a cute idea on their blog that I did with the kids on one of our many "home bound" days. I wish I would have been able to relax and enjoy this craft a little more but my son was a wild man with the paintbrush. He was flinging paint all over the kitchen. I will remember next time to lay down some news print and put on smocks. G has never even get a speck of paint out of place so I was taken by surprise by my sons "boyNESS". I keep forgetting how different girls and boys are. G drew and painted Belle and J made David swinging his sling. I love the way water colors turn out! We will def. do this one again.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE that Gracie painted Belle! Thats my girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is Belle, so really it is a self portrait. Thanks Carly.

    ReplyDelete