Mountain Mama!

Mountain Mama!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

F-L-O-R-I-D-A!

I have been soaking up the sun (with sunscreen of course), visiting family and friends and having an overall wonderful time in my home state. My kids have had the best time with their family that we don't get to see enough. I love coming home and just breathing in the comfortable atmosphere of people who know you and love you!. I will be flying home tomorrow and I am bracing myself for the cooler weather that is waiting for me there. I hope things will warm up soon and to see some "spring, springing".
On the flight down I was reminded by my sweet 4 year old little girl of how to have the faith of a child. There was a LOT of turbulance on the plane and I was scared and worried. She held my hand and smiled at me and said it will be ok Mommy! I have faith that God is sovereign but sometime in the moments of panic it is so sweet to hear a comforting word. She had no clue that there was a need to be fearful. She just knew that God was in control. I pray that my faith would be as a childs!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you have been enjoying Florida Corie! Hope you make it home safe and sound - I know how plane flights can be terrifying at times. But how sweet are the words of children to remind us that we are in God's very capable hands :)

    Miss you all so much! Say hi to everyone for me back in good ol' Preston Co!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE'LL BE GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete