Mountain Mama!

Mountain Mama!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Some people are so talented.

My hubby and I received a priceless treasure for Christmas this year. It was something I coveted from the moment I laid eyes on it in September of this past year. We were at our hometown festival and passed by the art displays and from inside the building there was a picture of MY DAUGHTER staring out toward me. We walked in and discovered a beloved member of our church had painted G's portrait and entered it into the "Buckwheat Festival". She won 1st place in Oil painting for this portrait. We had people coming up to us for weeks telling us they saw G @ the festival. This dear lady had my family over for Christmas dinner this year. Our families live out of state and we were not going home for Christmas this year. We had a great time with her family and at the end of the night she gave us the painting for Christmas. I was overjoyed. G wants it up in her room, however there is no wall space in there. So I am seeking the best place to put this Wonderful Gift.

1 comment: