Mountain Mama!

Mountain Mama!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I want to try these!

While browsing the blogs I like to follow I came across these. I must say I don't get the "mom of the year award" in the early morning. I am just not ready to get up the very moment my kids do. They are very early risers. So I don't always have a huge healthy breakfast spread for them in the morning. Most days they get their sippy's full of soy chocolate milk and a honey bun that they get from the cabinet themselves. I can hear your gasps now. However, when I have had my coffee and the sun comes up I do cook for them. But these homemade pop tarts looked yummy and maybe the kids would like to exchange one sugar rush for another.

1 comment:

  1. oh. my. i must have them. what a great link! thanks for posting...

    ReplyDelete