Mountain Mama!

Mountain Mama!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

KY Kids Sale. I WANT TO GO!

I found a HUGE kids consignment sale. However, it is all the way in Elizabethtown KY. Over 4 hours from here. I was wondering if anyone wanted to go with? Or do you know of any great kid consignment sales in the area? Or possibly one closer?
I went to a sale like this in Northern Alabama a couple years ago and it is amazing. Great deals, Name brands, lots of choices, and it was just like a Giant "clean" yard sale. Right up my alley. If anyone were interested in going with I am up for it. I am not sure Hubby wants to go and spend hours looking at kids clothes with me. But in the long run he does appreciate the savings. As the Duggars like to say "Buy used, save the difference."

No comments:

Post a Comment