Mountain Mama!

Mountain Mama!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A blog I recently found

Don't you love to laugh so hard that you cry. When I find something that makes me laugh like that it becomes like a addiction for me. I keep secretly thinking about how funny it was to me. Recently I found a blog that has made me laugh like that on more than one occasion.
Because I Said So

I showed it to hubby last night. At first he didn't think it was all that funny but then when I got to the good part. He agreed, or maybe he was just laughing at me laughing so hard it hurt.

You have to read her google searches. There are a couple comments she makes to some google searches that make me cry, start coughing like a smoker, and almost wet my pants (cut me some slack I am pregnant with my third kid). I hope you enjoy her as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment