Mountain Mama!

Mountain Mama!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

No Tea

The tea I was so looking forward to was cancelled. It was due to a death in the Pastor's wife's family. She was teaching the lesson's for the retreat and their was no way anyone could have stood in for her. I am so sorry for the family's loss. It was a was a sudden yet not too unexpected event. However expected it might be, it never makes it easier.
Yesterday, I was kind of left feeling like a child whose birthday party was cancelled. Many church members spent the day Friday setting up for the tea, and cooking, and decorating. Then Saturday morning we spend the day tearing it all down. I am so thankful for all the men and women who put all that time and energy into both the setup and tear down.
Sorry there won't be any pictures of the tea hats I made. Maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment