Mountain Mama!

Mountain Mama!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Say EEEEEE

I went to the ENT today for my "throat" issue. He looked down my throat with a little mirror and held my tongue out and told me to say "eeeeee". That is hard to do. Go ahead try it. See, it is hard. However, he looked and I a thankful to say he didn't see much. He was not concerned about it being my thyroid (which was my fear). He said my throat was a little inflamed and thought it might be acid reflux. So I am starting some meds to treat that. We are praying for this to just take away all of the issues I am having. I was so relieved that there was nothing major going on. I am cutting out the acidic foods for now, sniff sniff. Bye Bye Mexican, Italian, coffee, oranges, and all other yummy things containing acid. At least for now.
God is so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment