Mountain Mama!

Mountain Mama!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day


When I was a kid, I thought my mom was the best! I always tired to express that in my mother's day cards. "Your the best Mom in the whole world" was a common line to be found on my gifts to her. Yet, I feel she never knew how appreciated she truly was. She made me feel loved, and secure. She was warm and kind. She was firm yet gentle. She truly is "The best Mom in the whole world".
Now that I am a mom myself, I am flooded with fears that my kids will think I am too firm, or they will think I didn't love them enough. I pray that I can give my kids the same security I felt as a child. I pray that they KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that I LOVE THEM. I pray that someday I will be for my kids the kind of mom that I had.
Thanks Mom for being "The Best Mom in the Whole World!"

No comments:

Post a Comment