Mountain Mama!

Mountain Mama!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

LOVE THIS!

My hubby lost his Mother 2 1/2 years ago. We do everything we can to honor the memory of his mother in our home. We talk about "Grammy" and what a special woman she was. However our children will never have a memory of her. G was 2 when she passes and J was born a few days after she passed. That is sometimes a hard pill to swallow. She was so special and so talented. She loved her family dearly and I know she would have loved my kids.
One thing about Grammy was that she had the most perfect handwritting. Looking at a note that she just scribbled out quickly looked like something that would have taken days to make so perfect.
I came across this blog today and now I am on the hunt. I am going to find something she wrote that can be turned into an heirloom. I might not make a plate however I am thinking about something I can put in my kiddos rooms to remind them of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment