Mountain Mama!

Mountain Mama!

Monday, December 13, 2010

It's a...



BOY!
We found out this morning we are having another baby boy. All looked well during the ultrasound. The tech even told us he has 10 fingers and 10 toes. I guess she was counting. J is happy, G would be happier if it were a girl. But I think she will come to enjoy the perks of being the only girl. Well, now that I know it is a boy I can stop stressing out over making up a girl name. We already knew what we would name a boy. So now we just have to wait another few months to meet this little man.
We are super excited!
We covet your prayers for a healthy baby and an EASY delivery!

2 comments:

  1. I think that the Church family with be piled into the waiting room the day that the lil guy is here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ least Pikeville Med. Center has comfy waiting rooms.

    ReplyDelete