Mountain Mama!

Mountain Mama!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Where was I?

I guess my kids just don't get sick that often or I am completely out of it when it comes to administering medicines. J and G were put on meds. for bronchitis and a sinus infection. G has pretty much always taken medicine like a champ. However J has jaws like a vice. He closes his mouth and refuses to take it. I tried "force" to get it in him and ended up with Pink bubble gum flavored goo all over everything. So I asked for tips on my facebook page. The consensus was to put the yucky goo into yogurt or something yummy flavored. We tried it this morning and it worked like a charm. I LOVE WISE MOMMY'S!! Thank goodness for the women who have gone before us and impart there knowledge upon us. I am not one who needs to live and work though the trials of life to learn. I WELCOME any tip that will make my life easier! It is funny that that is how God planned it all along. He knew older/wiser women needed to help the younger less experienced women in MANY things. Thanks ladies.
Oh I had a Dad give a tip too...a crowbar and a funnel! ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment