Mountain Mama!

Mountain Mama!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Quote of the Day!!!

Yesterday our family was watching the extensive coverage of Bin Laden's death. Fox news had interviewed many, many random people at Ground Zero. G was taking it all in. She was very attentive, so I shared with her why people were so happy about this mans death. I told her about 9/11 and how he had planned the whole thing. I told her that people were happy that this man wasn't going to be able to hurt anyone else.
She says, "Yeah, he is in Hell now!"
Hubby and I looked at each other in shock. I remembered back to the interviews on Fox. A man had said "He split Hell wide open". So, I guess that is where she got that.
Regardless, of who is in office. I just have to say I am proud to be an American. I am not rejoicing in Bin Laden's death but I know that the Lord does deliver justice. I am proud that our country offered him more respect in his death and burial than he showed others. I am so thankful for our servicemen and their families who sacrifice for our freedom. We were all enjoying our Sunday afternoon together, enjoying fellowship with one another, playing with our children, while men were risking everything so that we could enjoy that freedom. So, thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment