Mountain Mama!

Mountain Mama!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thrifty Site

Smashion is going to be a new obsession I can tell. I am truly on a thrift kick right now. Our local thrift store has pretty amazing deals and I have gotten some great high end skirts with the tags still attached over the last few months. I also found my sister a beautiful camel suede coat to make a purse out of for only $0.50. I just heard about this website today and just took a quick peek at it (OK I spent more like an hour looking at it). The prices might not be $0.50 but I saw some really cute things for really cheap.
Am I the only one obsessed with thrifting? I get excited about finding really great things really really cheap. I think they know me by name at the local shop. But hey I agree with the Duggars "Buy used, save the difference." However sometimes it isn't even used stuff, sometimes it is just pre-owned. (Do I sound like a car salesman calling them pre-owned?)

No comments:

Post a Comment