Mountain Mama!

Mountain Mama!

Monday, September 6, 2010

The CURE has been found!!

I have been to numerous Doctors, and been on numerous medicines to no avail to cure this nasty "thrush". I have gone as far as setting up an appointment with an infectious disease dr. I was still no closer to feeling better than the day these nasty symptoms started.
My dear sweet Mommy has been searching high and low for a cure just like I have. And you would think that I would learn by now that Mothers are always right. But I was stubborn when she told me about a cure she had found. She had Apple Cider Vinegar suggested to her. When she told me about it I reminded her that my "Anti-Candida Diet" forbids vinegar. So I ignored her suggestion and went on my way suffering.
She did some research online and again suggested I try it. Apple cider vinegar is made a different way than other vinegars. So, I decided I was desperate and I would try it. I would try pretty much anything at this point. There have been quite a few suggestion from folks at church as well. Such as having a 7th son who has never seen his father blow into my mouth. Not joking!
So I got vinegar on Friday took my first dose that afternoon and guess what...I have been symptom free since. Hallelujah!!!! Can you believe it, Mommy was right!! So now I have 1 teaspoon 3 time a day and I am feeling like myself again.
Not surprising but ACV has many health benefits. It helps a lot with digestive health, and helps with skin problems such as eczema.
I have had that pressure in the back of my throat for so long and thought about it for so long I feel FREE! I can eat most anything I want and I don't have to worry is this going to "feed the yeast". I am so thankful for all of your prayers and encouragement.

Oh and I found out something else on Friday. Hubby and I will be expecting #3 in May! Yay!!

1 comment: