Mountain Mama!

Mountain Mama!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My VBS Classroom

Vacation Bible School was a...busy week. I worked with the 2,3,&4 year old children. God was gracious and provided me with the patience needed although I was tested many times. I think the kids had a great time, and I did my best to make the gospel clear. I tried to make it all about Christ and not just a moralistic story. Although some of the lessons provided by Lifeway never mentioned Jesus or his sacrifice on the cross for sinners. I think sometimes people think that you have to water down the gospel for children but I am not one of them. They understand way more than we give them credit for. It will be the spirits work to reveal the Gospel to them not mine. I know the seeds were planted and if the spirit chooses to move on the hearts of those precious children He will change them.

These are some pics of my classroom. The kids had a good time sitting around our fire pit every night for our story. We went fishing in our stream, and they put the leaves on our tree. You can also see our "pet" horses, only one of them was named during the week and that was by G. She named one Belle.





No comments:

Post a Comment