Mountain Mama!

Mountain Mama!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Last Sunday

I woke up in a panic this morning. I was dreaming about packing. Which by the way we haven't packed a single box as of yet. We have been waiting on a few quotes by moving companies. In my dream I was looking at all of my stuff and trying to figure out the number of boxes it would have to fit into. I am really ready to get this show on the road.
Sunday our church was so precious. They allowed my hubby the Sunday School hour to just speak a little bit about he process we had gone through with the new church. Then after Andy preached they had a Fellowship dinner for us. One of the dear saints in the church made a beautiful quilt for us. She had allowed people to sign the quilt with wonderful words of encouragement for us. It is a precious treasure. Also they found a piece of art that looks similar to the view outside our kitchen window here @ E**** Estates. It will go perfectly in our new home on our mantle.
The day was full of tears and wonderful words of encouragement.
Grace Chapel is truly a unique church. I will always think of it as home. They have taught me so many things but most of all they have adorned the gospel in such a way that it is fresh air to the believer. They have truly been the bride of Christ in the beautiful unity they have. I look forward to spending eternity with these believers worshiping our Savior together.

No comments:

Post a Comment